Wednesday 22 April 2009

you will have the brightest smile, and ill give you the world.


suddenly hit a right downer tonite, i need too let it out. gay times;
tonite i think things have jsut triggered me,
it always gets me,
you could do anything to me really. take away my family,
take away my limbs, take away my senses even!
but you take away my love, and it slowly crumbles me apart.
its pathetic like hell.
but thats me all over,
ive just been focusing on how lonely i am and its terrible.
i have everything anyone stronger could want.
i have good friends, i have a laugh, i have talents,
i have hard times like
home life, pressure
the hardest bieng all this bullshit.
i can say honestly i have only loved one girl. and she does know forewell who she is.
and its that feeling, the connection i had with her.
i strive for it again, becasue nothing made me feel better.
give me all the drugs in the world, all ill do is get ill.
sitting here listening to shit acoustic shit isnt helping but meh.
basically it fucks me off, that i cry like this.
i sit and im breaking down,
itd never happen if i have a person by my side.
and im at a time when i really need her.
cause im struggling lately,
just saying.

fuckeeeettttt



2 comments: