Tuesday 26 May 2009

and i finally found you, take me awaaaay, yeah yeaah

whas happening people;
you gotta be doing a bunch of shit cause its half term
and yes yes.

the past three days have been epic
with luke,
blazing everyday.
been pretty fucked off my entire universe so
its been alrite i guess
was going all ninja with sticks last nite and saw a army of bushed advancing at midnight
daym
walked twenty miles too get home today

now just sat in the lounge
burnt a heavy dnb cd
just raving you knowwww. :)

you better be looking at the sky up there;
its a beautiful day,
beautiful karma on me right now.
met a beautiful gaaal
love my grace i reckon.
gotta make it official sometime somesoon yes yes.
yeaah shes been on my mind
still a blinder of a weekedn to come!
here wee go
the songs dropping atm to
so epic moment
WAH!




No comments:

Post a Comment