Monday 12 October 2009

break the habit

i swear its monday?;
either way,
college was pretty cool today.
made a custom design for my taxed clipper.
looks sweeet, naked lady and purple yeeessss.
i also like catching the bus.
haha.
gives me a extra couple of hours too see whats about and who
and when im off my mind ahppy and chill
theyre all depressed and annoying
oh well. :)
hate to say it but im thinking about cutting my weed intake riiite down
things arent right.
i need to get myself back on track
cleaned up.
in a relationship
and seriously concentrate on my art.
doesnt mean im not gonna have the odd joint for creative juices to flow
but it does mean.
no just doing smokes all the time and wasting all my money.
gotta happen sometime.
mm

food for thought, or something
TTTT x

No comments:

Post a Comment